About BluSeedExperiment, Diverge, Exhibit & Perform
In March 2001, Carol Marie Vossler, with the help of a business partner, family and friends, began transforming a 7000-square-foot, neglected train warehouse into a home for BluSeed Studios, Inc.
Built in 1930, the building was originally used as a hardware store and warehouse to hold cast-iron pipes and fittings that were unloaded directly off freight trains. Later it housed a cobbled living and retail space and storage space for antiques. During the renovation, care was taken to retain the industrial feel of the space. In 2002 the doors opened and BluSeed studios came to life with wedding celebrations, art exhibitions, concerts and community meetings hosted by other organizations. After five years of steady growth, BluSeed has evolved to the next level, moving forward in 2006 under the assistance and guidance of a 14-member board of directors, passionate in their efforts to “connect the community to the arts.”