Off the Wall 2017: Nov 16-Dec. 24
- Open to invited artists until available space has been spoken for.
- Work must be in sale-able condition, labeled for sale and priced $100 or less.
- All works must fit in a 5-foot wide wall space. Artists may hang floor to ceiling and may install their own shelving or bring a display rack to place in front of their allotted space. Limited pedestal, counter or table space is also available. Artists may opt to use the space in one of the window sills. The windows are 36-inches wide, recessed with two steps; 6-inch and 7-inch wide, and are ideal to display small hanging objects from rods or branches.
- There are 20 wall spaces available. All space is available on a first come basis.
- BluSeed Studios will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of displayed work, however work is entered at the Artist’s risk. BluSeed Studios does not assume responsibility for loss or damage to any work while onsite.
- Submission of works is an agreement by the Artist to the terms outlined here.
- Works left for more than 2 weeks after the exhibition ends becomes the property of BluSeed Studios Inc.
Artists must notify BluSeed Studios of their intent to participate by e-mailing the following information to Admin@bluseedstudios.org by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 1:
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Brief description of work you plan to sell
A $20 cash, check or credit card deposit is required hold a spot. The deposit will be returned after the work is hung. If the artist does not participate in the sale and exhibit, and does not notify BluSeed Studios prior to Nov. 13, he/she forfeits the deposit.
- Sales are cash & carry, made during gallery hours (Monday – Friday 1pm – 5pm and Saturday noon – 5pm or by appointment).
- Payment will be made to BluSeed Studios, who will collect sales tax.
- Funds will be forwarded to the artist less a 25% gallery commission no more than 14 days after the sale is made.
- The artist will be notified by e-mail of the sale of their work, and may replace it with another piece
- If significant vacant space is not filled within 3 days, it may be made available to another artist to display additional work.